November 22 2022
We now have a feature where Advertisers can enable an Auto Recharge option when making payments by SafeCharge card payment method and in order to keep their accounts funded.
What can this new feature do for me?
When an Advertiser enables this option for Auto Recharge through SafeCharge card payment method, their card will get charged and their account will be funded automatically when the balance on that account goes below a certain amount. Allowing the Advertiser to keep their campaigns running without the need to constantly return to the Admin Panel to deposit funds.
- With SafeCharge card payment method, we allow Advertisers to recharge their accounts Manually and Automatically.
- Once Auto Recharge is enabled, the Advertiser's card will be charged every time their balance goes below 10% of the original fund amount. So for example if an Auto Recharge is set up for €500, when the Advertiser's funds go below €50, the account is topped up with another €500. This cycle will repeat until the Auto Recharge is disabled by the Advertiser.
- The card payment needs to be successful when enabling Auto Recharge for this option to work seamlessly.
- Advertisers can disable the Auto Recharge option if not required and at any time.
- This feature is only available to Ad Servers who have integrated with SafeCharge for card payments. Please contact your Adnation representative if you would like card payments enabled for your Ad Server.
- Auto Recharge can be enabled only with one type of payment method at any given point in time.